General conditions of use https://www.bejcvg.eu containing the game called "Bejcvg"
1. Purpose of the game and general conditions.
The game Bejcvg is part of the project "Youth against gender violence".
It has educational purposes and is carried out with the support of the European Union.
The game is loaded on the website https://www.bejcvg.eu /, in the ownership of Mr Antonio Maspoli.
Game goal is also to make sure that it is shared via Facebook page of the user, so that it can reach a segment of the public increasingly wide.
Users accept the terms and conditions by clicking the initial PLAY which allow to access to the game.
Users also agree, specifically and irrevocably, the clauses Nos. 1, 3, 5, 8 of these general conditions with the sharing of the game via Facebook and / or loading images, as specified in clause 2.
2. Structure of the game.
The game consists of a first part where the user answers to questions and then discovers the various "characters" and their respective answers.
At the end of the game, the user can decide whether to:
- a) share the phrase "be who you are" through its Facebook page, thus spreading the game and the site https://www.bejcvg.eu/
- b) upload an image of his photo gallery and then share it via Facebook, imprinted with the phrase "Be who you are";
- c) click a snapshot and share his self-portrait, via Facebook, imprinted with the phrase "Be who you are."
3. Rights conferred by the user.
Users are informed of the fact that, for strictly technical reasons, the site will retain in its archives all the images that the users will upload on the website. The user then gives the website owner the right to store the photograph depicting their own image, to mere purposes of data retention.
Users represent that the uploaded images are personally taken and that, in case of images taken by third parties, they are allowed to upload them and spread them through their Facebook page.
Users, provided that they are aged over 18, also give the website owner, free of charge, the right to publish and spread their image on the Facebook page whose owner is Antonio Maspoli, provided that the use of the image on his Facebook page is in connection with the game, and for the promotion and divulgation of the game and the website, in any form or manner.
Users acknowledge and specifically agree that the images they uploaded and shared shall be both associated with and superimposed by the words "be who you are."
4. Ownership of the site.
All images, logos, names that appear on the site https://www.bejcvg.eu/ are exclusive property of its owner.
5. Prohibition of use of the website.
Users may not upload to the site https://www.bejcvg.eu/, and then share, through the website, no illegal content, that is, for example, abusive, obscene, vulgar, indecent or otherwise in breach of third parties’ rights, whatever title or cause they have.
In these cases, here-above listed by way of example, it is in full discretion of the owner of the site to remove the images or the illegal content from the site and / or take all appropriate measures.
6. Privacy and Personal Data.
Participants, by participating to the game, agree that the personal and sensitive data, provided in relation to the participation in the game, are treated in accordance with Decree 196 of 30.06.2003 and subsequent amendments, only in relation to the game Bejcvg. They will be processed using electronic methods and may be released only to those directly involved in the implementation and financing of the game Bejcvg, within the project "Youth against gender violence".
The owner and manager of data processing is Mr. Antonio Maspoli.
The user acknowledges that he/she has received the information under Article. 13 of the Privacy Code and in particular the fact that personal data are processed exclusively and for purposes related to the game.
The user declares to be aware of being able to exercise all rights under Art. 7 of the Privacy Code.
Https://www.bejcvg.eu/ site may contain links to other websites that do not belong to the owner. For this reason, the website owner will not be liable for any illegal conduct adopted on those sites, even regarding the protection of personal data.
The owner of the site shall not be deemed liable, for whatever reason, for the use of images made by the user on his/her Facebook page and through the aforementioned social network.
7. Cookies Policy
Cookies are portions of programming code inserted inside the browser to help the site owner to provide services according to the purposes declared.
This website does not use third parties’ cookies nor cookies used to profile the user.
- - session cookies and browsing cookies, which guarantee the normal navigation and use of the website;
- - functionality cookies, which allow the user to browse the website through a set of selected criteria (for example, the language, the choices made) in order to improve the service rendered to the user;
- - analytics cookie and in particular:
- _gat. The cookie _gat is part of the service of analyzing and monitoring of Google Analytics. It is a cookie that expires after 10 minutes after the creation of the update. It is used to throttle request rate and to lock the number of requests of the script analysis in order to consider as the only the users’ visits.
- - _ga. The cookie _ga is part of the service of analyzing and monitoring of Google Analytics. It is a cookie that expires 2 years after the creation or the update. It is used to distinguish users.
- - interaction cookies which permit interaction with social networks or other external platforms directly from the pages of this site, which in any event are subject to the user privacy settings of each social network. If a service for interaction with social networks is installed, the site may collect traffic data about the pages, even if users do not use the service.
If you want to disable individual cookies, click here.
Users can manage their cookie preferences directly from their browser, not only preventing third parties from installing them, but also eliminating cookies already installed, including those for which consent was given at the moment of installation of the cookies by the site. If all cookies are disabled, operation of this site may be affected.
If you not know the type and version of browser you are using, you can click "Help" in the browser window at the top, and access all the necessary information.
If you know your browser, you can click on the one you are using to access the cookie management.
Information on browser settings for cookies can be found here: Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Apple Safari and Microsoft Windows Explorer.
8. Law and Jurisdiction
<< Go Back